The elder´s personal and family circumstances are studied in our social work office.
Personalized attention is given to ensure a pleasant and rewarding quality of life to the residents in a warm and friendly environment, ensuring their welfare and full satisfaction.
These functions are designed to make easier the resident’s adaptation to the center:
- Advice and guide the new resident and his family.
- Welcome to the new resident and help him with the entry processing.
- Manage and process of the following procedures: renewals IND, registration, health changes, processing of Law Unit, management for concerted and respite familiar …
- Take the necessary steps to solve resident’ social problems.
- Participate in the Technical Valuation, together with the direction and the representative of Social matters.
- Attending to suggestions and complaints our department takes the necessary actions to improve the quality of the centre.
- Perform initial assessment on the admission process, social report, individual care plan, social history etc…
Elena Ávila Flores
Social Work Degree with geriatric experience since 2006.
“In addition to the importance of welcoming the resident and his integration to the center, we invite the families to join us so that everyone feels like home”